Thinking About Selling? “There May Never Be A Better Time”
Don’t sell your home alone. Selling your home can be a complex process. As a seasoned listing agent, I will help you with the entire home selling process. As your listing agent, I will help you get the best price for your home and help sell it in the fastest possible time frame.
How to price to sell and still make a profit
The asking price you set for your home significantly affects whether you will profit in the sale, how much you will profit and how long your home will sit on the market. Your real estate agent’s knowledge of the overall market and what’s selling – or not selling – will be invaluable in helping you determine the price. The objective is to find a price that the market will bear but won’t leave money on the table.
Here are some points to consider: Time. Time is not on your side when it comes to real estate. Although many factors influence the outcome, perhaps time is the biggest determinant in whether or not you see a profit and how much you profit. Studies show that the longer a house stays on the market, the less likely it is to sell for the original asking price. Therefore, if your goal is to make money, think about a price that will encourage buyer activity (read: fair market value).
Value vs. Cost. Pricing your home to sell in a timely fashion requires some objectivity. It’s important that you not confuse value with cost – in other words, how much you value your home versus what buyers are willing to pay for it. Don’t place too much emphasis on home improvements when calculating your price, because buyers may not share your taste. For instance, not everyone wants hardwood floors or granite countertops.
Keep it simple. Because time is of the essence, make it easy for the buyers. Remain flexible on when your agent can schedule showings. Also, avoid putting contingencies on the sale. Though a desirable move-in date makes for a smoother transition between homes, it could cause you to lose the sale altogether.
Selling a home means a comprehensive plan must be in place. If you select me as your listing agent, I will:
- Provide you with a free in-depth home valuation to help determine your home’s worth.
- Review comps in the area to show you what is happening in the market area in which your home is located.
- Have your home PROFESSIONALLY PHOTOGRAPHED for maximum buyer appeal.
- Provide a comprehensive analysis of your home’s condition and formulate a plan to stage your home to provide maximum impact to Buyers with minimum out of pocket expense from you.
- Tailor the sale of your home to the area of your property and to each of its unique features.
- Install wood sign post with custom sign (unless prohibited by neighborhood)
- Mail out large color postcards to neighbors to promote your listing.
- I create a detailed property description highlighting the major selling features of your home to include in all marketing materials
- Social Media Promotion through Facebook, Google, and others.
- Inform you of each and every showing of your home.
- Engage follow up system with agents who have shown your house to get feedback to identify all interested parties AND discover and overcome objections.
- Internet Blitz marketing: your listing will be featured on ALL major websites including; realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, HotPads, Homes.com, and dozens more.
- Negotiate on your behalf to receive the most money for your property and home.
- Network with other real estate professionals in the area as well as throughout other relevant areas to find the perfect buyer for your home.
- Utilize technology including my personal web site to showcase your property to other real estate agents along with potential home buyers.
- Work with you through the complex paperwork and legal issues that can impact the sale of your home.
- Represent you in a manner that is both professional and thorough.
If you are interested in learning more about the home selling process I invite you to call me at 480-221-3149, or email me anytime. I look forward to working FOR YOU!